19.2.11

Oh God...

How did I come to this?
This place,
This moment,
This limbo...

How did it get here?
So many questions,
Why doesn't it work the same way as every on else?

Am I that undesirable?
To be cast aside,
used and forgotten.

The toy soldier under the sofa,
not even good enough for a yard sale.
Not another mans treasure,
everyone's garbage.

Why do they always use me?
Why am I always left behind
with an earful of empty lies.
A heart full of empty sorrows,
left cold and alone.

I'm broken,
depressed.
Exhausted and
overwhelmed.

I had perfected this facade,
spent years on my knees
crafting its flawless sheen.

How can it be,
that in one moment
it's made into a pile of rubble?

Unable to build again,
too exhausted to cope with whats left.

What do I do know?

embrace.

No comments: