2.2.11

Almost a year, almost a lifetime.

Can a lifetime of memories be thought through in just a few months....
A lifetime of regrets in just a few moments.

Can everything be corrected through a single apology?
Where does it become ok to excuse a monster?

I survived isn't that enough?
Can I let him get away with it?

Don't I owe it to the quiet masses without a voice?
Don't I need to put it out that it doesn't go away,
that people can't get away with it no matter how long it has been?

I can't let it escape.
I can't let him escape.
Eternal judgement?

How do I let him get away with it?
Do I let this one slip by?
Like the uncounted masses that have escaped judgement.

How many get off free?
How many manage to escape?
How can I facilitate this?

Am I destined to be judge for not judging them?

How can I do this?
Can I take it?
Do I deserve what happened because I didn't stop it?
Because I wont take a stand?

Maybe I do, maybe I did...

embrace.

No comments: