25.2.11

I'm begging you...

I'm begging you.


I'm begging you
to shine your light.
Be my light.
Show me there is more.

More than this pain,
this torture,
this unending madness.

Please give me meaning.
Meaning for anything.
I mean nothing.

I want so badly to belong,
somewhere,
to someone,
to anything.

The only thing I belong to
is hurt.

It consumed me,
extinguishing my flame.
Naught but an ember remains.
Quickly fading.

I'm begging you to
believe me,
in me,
with me.

It happened and I'm hurt,
what more do you expect?

Sick.
With heartache.
With devastation.
With disbelief..

Who ignored,
who forgot,
who left the predator
out in the open?

Somewhere
someone hurts like me.

And instead of standing up,
speaking out,
another victim is counted.

Unnecessary,
sacrificed.

Am I mad?

No

Just disheartened.

Wishing to be saved by my imaginary hero,
destined to wait forever.

The sun will never come,
hopes and dreams will never part the clouds.
I'm left with this
and this is nothing.


embrace.

No comments: