25.8.08

Wandering...

Wandering through the masses
faceless as they are
Traveling in circles
I don't know how far
Away from present nightmares
towards future ones I drive
Looking through the window
all I see is wide...
Wide open spaces
where one can roam freely
Wide open spaces
nowhere to hide.
I'm wishing for the answer
to this endless journey
Confused and bewildered
I see everything as blurry
Shapes and shadows
all the same
Nothing but grayness
in that picture frame.
I don't see people.
I don't see places.
I don't waste time searching for faces.
I'm fine with the commotion
of everyday life.
Watching from the window
at a very great height.
God is amused
with our daily pandering.
Leaving behind
lonesome meanderings.
The world is full
of mediocre people.
I want to see more
than a person
being true.
Ringing the doorbell
answering the call
We're back
where we started,
but we
never
left at all.

embrace.

No comments: